Saturday, June 18, 2011

Las Vegas in June!

It was a rare event that my friend and colleague, Cheryl, and I got to attend an educational conference down in Las Vegas during the first week of June. We stayed at Ceasar's Palace and had an interesting time. We were usually turned around, or lost, in that huge hotel. The conference was held there, so that helped!
We enjoyed walking the strip at night and seeing the other amazing hotels.

The Bellagio and Venician were my favorites.
I couldn't believe these tall roses were real, and were changed each morning at 5 am.
The pools were incredible and I loved sitting in them, just soaking up the late afternoon sun!
The streets of Venice. The gondola was awesome too!
The fountains and water show were all we could afford this trip. What fun to see them each night.
Cheryl amused us with her first city bus ride. She held on as we made our way over to the outlet mall.
What amazing creations, and what money!!!!! It was a fun and educational 4 days.

1 comment:

  1. You two are way too cute! I'm so glad it ended up being a fun trip. Wish I could have joined you at those pools.

    ReplyDelete