Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Halloween 2009

Halloween isn't that exciting around here, but here are my five grandchildren having lots of fun! Beckett loves his trains and now he's the engineer. Wil is a chill pumpkin with so many cute facial expressions. They enjoyed a Trick or Trunk night in the church parking lot in California.
Addy is a Hula Girl and had so much fun swinging her skirt. She can move! Mckenzie is an adorable kitty cat and they had a lot of fun in a large garage where Juliana organized a fun Halloween party and spook alley for their ward in Colorado.
Here's our tall McKay as an agile giraffe. He spent most of his time helping hand out candy to the trick or treaters who came to the door in Utah. All he wants to do is stand and walk around. Go, McKay, Go! Brenan is disguised as a university student!
I just love seeing pictures of these sweet children of mine. I miss them so much!

1 comment:

  1. Brenan looks good as a university student :) I haven't seen pics of Addy and Mckenzie yet in their halloween attire. Love it.

    ReplyDelete