One of my favorite traditions has been to gather around the piano and sing carols. We had a large group this year and it sounded so good! It really brought the spirit into our home.

Dillon and I both got guitars for Christmas this year. We had fun jamming with Don and his bass, and Brenan surprised us with his skills on the guitar as well. What a musical family!

For Brenan's mother's birthday, the skating rink was rented and we all went down for some fun on the ice. Poor Dillon ended the event by skating into the boards and slamming his ankle way too hard. It was sprained for well over a month, and it put a crimp in his snowboarding season.

Happy New Year 2010 to everyone!
I loved singing Christmas carols around the piano. The whole Christmas break was so fun. I think we should have Christmas twice a year. --Brenan
ReplyDelete