Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Special Blessing Day for McKay!

After celebrating the Fourth of July, we celebrated little McKay's Blessing Day. What a beautiful blessing his dad gave him while both of their families were there to witness it. We had a beautiful day and a delicious meal afterwards!
What a sweet mom and baby!
Getting us all together that afternoon was work, but we did it!
Don and I were so happy to be there!
McKay Brenan Klain, so precious to all of us!
Our three newest babies in our family. McKay was just so tired from all the fun.
The girls were determined to get some other shots so I volunteered to hold two of the babies. That was fun, and they cooperated pretty well! It doesn't get better than this! McKay and Wil...

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible weekend. We were so lucky to have the whole family there! And I LOVE the pictures of Mom holding both boys :)

    ReplyDelete