
I'm not really ready for Fall weather, but I did take some time to decorate my living room with some of my Fall things. After summer break, I needed to thoroughly clean this house, so I decided to get the Thanksgiving decorations out. Lindsay wanted to see what I did, so I'm posting this photo for her and anyone else who is interested. I do love the colors of Fall, however it has been extra green in our country. With the consistent little rains in July and August, we have a very lush countryside. All last week the temps were in the 90's so the flowers and greenery thrived. Tonight, as I post this, the temps have dropped and Don and I have just finished covering up all my planters and hanging baskets. I'm not ready for them to freeze. We saw lots of snow in the mountains as we drove home from church! Such extremes! I guess I better get more ready for Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment