I had to post a few more photos of the snow in our yard from earlier this week. For some reason, I was having trouble getting them to upload the other day, so I was happy with the one I did get on here. However, today I thought I'd try again so you could see! This is the back side of the house, west looking south. You can see that the lower level is completely full of snow, and only a tiny bit of the wall shows.

The cats have taken to sleeping in the playhouse, but there was too much snow for them to get up there!

Another shot of the south east corner.

This big old tree is leaning south with the weight of the snow. It doesn't normally lean like this.

A view of the BBQ out the sliding glass door! There was 6-8 feet of snow piled high!

The BBQ from out the kitchen window!

Don, heading down to get the tractor to start plowing us out, so I could get to school in the morning

Our south deck and patio table, which looked like a huge cake! I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer for our first picnic on the patio. Hmmm!
WOW...It KINDA makes me miss home, just a little! hehe
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow! that is crazy! We miss you guys! Let's take the girls out for another sunny day at the park, k?
ReplyDelete