Here is our newest addition to the family! William Brooks Roberts was born at 11:52 am on Friday, May 8th! He and his mom and dad arrived home on Saturday late afternoon just before Beckett woke from his nap. What a sweet blessing to have him here safely and doing so well. He will be called Wil! Oh, how I wish I could go hold him and kiss those cheeks. What a happy Mother's Day it is today. We are just waiting for Dillon's call.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day to Me!
Here is our newest addition to the family! William Brooks Roberts was born at 11:52 am on Friday, May 8th! He and his mom and dad arrived home on Saturday late afternoon just before Beckett woke from his nap. What a sweet blessing to have him here safely and doing so well. He will be called Wil! Oh, how I wish I could go hold him and kiss those cheeks. What a happy Mother's Day it is today. We are just waiting for Dillon's call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh, they picked a name, how cute! I am glad he is here safely and that Mom and baby are doing well!
ReplyDelete