I've had this wallhanging 'almost' done for many months, as I was planning on doing some machine quilting on the print border. However, as I practiced this skill, I soon decided not to experiment on this particular item. Hmmm...it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I just quilted it by stitching 'in the ditch' and now it's done and I'm ready for Easter. Actually, I'm ready to head south to help Beth with her baby when she comes. I'll be spending my Easter break helping McKay with his new sister, whenever she comes!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is really cute. We've been getting excited for Easter too!!!
ReplyDeleteYou finally finished! It looks so cute. Love the ears hanging down. Way to complete a project! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Now I know where Linds and Beth get their creativity from. :) Love reading your news and seeing pictures of you and your family.
ReplyDelete