Sunday, March 29, 2009

Carson's Wedding!

Our good friend, Carson Romeril, got married yesterday, so here are a few photos from the event. He married a sweet girl named Sarah Fausett from Huntington Beach, California. She's a horse lover and they met while working up in Waterton Park. They were so cute together!
Her colors were pink, black and silver, so these pink cowboy boots were flashy! Carson's face matched the boots on this pose!

Here we are, the Fab Five, helping and attending the family dinner. We love doing weddings!
Carl and Cheryl were happy to finally marry their first off. It was a special day for them too!
We used Carson's Grandma Card's china, with the roses. It was in such good shape, and looked so beautiful on the table.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics of Carson's wedding, Mama Hall. Sorry I forgot to give you a call when I was down in Cardston...my Mom did give me the message. I miss you guys, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I didnt know he was getting married, that is great! I all looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete