Monday, January 19, 2009
Happy New Year!
I just realized my latest post only has pictures of our Christmas vacation, and the title, "Merry Christmas." I just wanted to play with the backgrounds and wish you all a Happy New Year! We have been in a deep freeze with lots of snow and ice and chilly temps. I haven't got any new photos to post, but just wanted to say hi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I'll try again - these photos are great and it is so awesome to see your wonderful family growing and changing. They are all beautiful (sorry guys - beautiful & handsome). Don & Sheila - I love your Waterton in August photo - it is a great picture of you two. Thanks for letting me see your great adventures and learn more about your family. Love you, Cathy
ReplyDeleteMom! I figured out my "layout" issue with my blog so you'll have to check it out now. I am so glad you guys have a blog :) And Cathy is right -- that picture of you two is soooo cute! LOVE YOU BOTH!
ReplyDelete